Sunday, January 25, 2009

Korean Barbecued Chicken with Egg Noodles

I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I remember cooking this several times before. I found this and several other recipes in the files I kept of my first attempt at making cycle menus.


1 lb chicken breasts, cut into serving slices
¼ cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons sesame or vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon pepper
3 green onions, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Carrots, thinly sliced and sautéed separately

1. Marinate chicken in all ingredients, except carrots. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.

2. Drain chicken; stir-fry in 10-inch skillet or wok over medium heat until light brown, 2-3 minutes. Serve chicken with hot cooked rice or cooked egg noodles tossed with black pepper.

Serves 4

No comments: