Friday, April 18, 2014

Stock Up on Freezer Meals

From The Kitchn.

Rice Bowl Recipes
I'm saying "rice bowl," but what I really mean are recipes which can be eaten over rice, in a bowl or on a plate, and combine both protein and vegetables, so I don't need an additional side dish.
null

Soup & Stew Recipes

We will be eating our way through these meals during the summer, so I imagine we won't be craving many bowls of steaming-hot soup, but it will be good to have some on hand for quick lunches and dinners on more temperate days.
null

Casserole Recipes

I'm not a fan of anything too heavy or cheesy. Pack in the vegetables, please!

One-Handed Recipes

...because the other hand will be holding a baby. I will probably make various versions of the recipes below, stuffed with other types of beans, meat or vegetables.
null

Snack Recipes

I want a stash of healthy, filling snacks for extra energy when I need it.

No comments: